Monday, May 9, 2011

oh heyyyy

i guess it is to be expected that the busier i am in real life, the slower this blog gets.

here's the update:

my floral heroes/teachers were on the t magazine blog being awesome. giving pointers on how to make your own arrangements. check it out, for real.

i have lots of pictures but no clue as to the whereabouts of my camera cord. hamstrung would be an accurate description of my blogging capabilities.

WEDDINGS. they make me forget to eat, miss out on anything resembling real sleep, and buy rompers at target in moments of weakness but, sheesh, i just love 'em.

and Y'ALL les fleurs du mal is tomorrow night and its going to be **killer** so run on over and get yourself a ticket. i'll be there in my 19th-century-parisian-opium-den best (read: i have no idea what i'm wearing--loan me something?)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog from Abbey Try Again and so glad I did. Your work is truly gorgeous and I can't wait to see more. I especially loved the sea star fern you used from NZ, we have something similar here in Aus and will have to play around with it in arrangements. (I couldn't leave my proper ID - Melissa http://www.melissaskitchen.com.au)

    ReplyDelete